Old 04-02-2007, 04:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default Rabbit disease

Egregious top posting corrected.

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:25:33 -0000, "R M. Watkin"
wrote:

"Dick Adams" wrote

My father was a medical doctor and he explained this to me years
ago. I don't recall his explanation, but I found the following
which is very much on-point at http://tinyurl.com/ysvo2q

Hi,
Thank you for the infomation. I have printed it of for further study.

You might want to get actual facts on the disease rather than vaguely
remembered warnings or a web page where the author refers to the
rabbit's anus and bladder as "The hole where the poop comes out" and
"urine sack".

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/tularemia/

Penelope

- "pointed"