Old 04-02-2007, 04:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default Few helping tips!

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 21:43:48 +0000, Ninauk
wrote:

I live in London and am keen to get into gardening and this year am
going to make a go og it!

I've grown lots of different veggies in pots, but I don't know much
about the climate in London. so I can't really make any suggestions
about varieties.

A book I found useful on the subject of edible container gardening is:

"McGee & Stuckey's Bountiful Container: Create Container Gardens of
Vegetables, Herbs, Fruits, and Edible Flowers"

ISBN-13: 978-0761116233

Or here is the Amazon.com page: http://tinyurl.com/26ppe8

Penelope

- "pointed"