Old 04-02-2007, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Inverted snobbery.... yawn.

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...
But I'm with you with 'untidy' look of it all. I collect, I'm a crazy
collector, but I'm arty (I think) with it all and I have two sheds and
I try to keep everything in order. I'm not yet a bag lady, but the joy
I get when I find an old container, a bottle, an old waterring can,
whatever, makes me feel so good!

I've several plants in huge grey plastic container that came from as kip
outside a Chinese restaurant....they have nice chinese writing on them -
even though it probably says "salted fish best before...."

I was given a fancy cahoutchouc vase,
very popular a few years ago. I didn't like the colour, and I felt it
unsafe with water and flowers in it. I instead used it to grow some
cucumber. I only got praised for it as it look fun and the container
was perfect to keep the moisture needed for the plant ...

http://cjoint.com/?cerBKzGfji

WOWeeeeeeeee!
Jenny