Old 13-11-2006, 05:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
danny danny is offline

Default Oerstedella pumila 'Yasnita'

I didn't take a single picture outside of judging. Two judging sessions in
two days is about all the photography I'm willing to do for the weekend. I
don't think I took any show pictures last year either. We had 7 awards (to
six plants) on Friday and 6 awards on Saturday.
-danny

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 21:20:06 -0500, "danny" wrote:

This got provisional CHM/CCE/AOS awards at the AtlOS show this weekend.
It
was exhibited by Andy Phillips (Andy's Orchids).
-danny

Lucky - It appears as if the flowers are beat up. I am waiting for
your show photos. Nothing else from the show?
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids