Old 13-11-2006, 02:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Susan Erickson Susan Erickson is offline

Default Oerstedella pumila 'Yasnita'

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 00:16:01 -0500, "danny" wrote:

I didn't take a single picture outside of judging. Two judging sessions in
two days is about all the photography I'm willing to do for the weekend. I
don't think I took any show pictures last year either. We had 7 awards (to
six plants) on Friday and 6 awards on Saturday.
-danny

I have never heard of a show with two days of judging. Or are you
saying the judging center's normal time is Sunday so they judged the
show Sat and returned on Sunday for the normal judging center meeting?
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids