Old 13-11-2006, 04:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Eric Hunt[_1_] Eric Hunt[_1_] is offline

Default Oerstedella pumila 'Yasnita'

Danny,

Daaayum. That's insane! AOS Judging is about 2/3 of a day on the Thursday
before the show here. They're almost always finished by 3pm. They start
around 8am. There are tons of plants, though. 11 awards at POE 2006, 12
awards in 2005. I would go crazy if I couldn't wander the show and take
pictures. =)

-Eric

"danny" wrote in message
. ..
Friday afternoon is AOS judging for the plants in the show, Saturday
afternoon is our normal monthly judging. The JC's semi-annual business
meeting is Saturday after judging, and then there is a four hour judges'
training session on Sunday morning. It's convenient for the judges to
have their meetings during the show since they can get show vendors to
speak at the training session.
-danny