Old 15-11-2006, 02:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Susan Erickson Susan Erickson is offline

Default Oerstedella pumila 'Yasnita'

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:07:17 -0500, "danny" wrote:

They're not all day affairs, the actual AOS judging was probably 1:00-4:30
on Friday and 2:00-4:30 on Saturday. I skipped ribbon judging on Friday
morning.......................

And I thought our schedule went on and on. We start with ribbon
Judging Saturday at 7:30 out by 10 so the show can open. AOS judging
until noon. Hopefully we are done. Talks all afternoon. I wish they
were by such knowledgable people. Generally it is 2 student judges
and 2-3 others.

I don't know weather to envy your schedule -- or be glad I get tied
into only one day. For the last 5 years we have spent Friday
afternoon and evening registering the show and building the judges
books.. This was our last year.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids