Old 16-11-2006, 04:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Burr. Kilauea 'Volcano Queen' - 1 attachment (2/2)

Yeah, same here. Only the part two is scrambled with my news reader.
Since the flowers tend to mostly be at the top, viewing part one shows
me enough, very often. (I know how to use outlook express to piece the
two together, but I never bother since that's not what I normally use.)
As far as help, Wendy has suggested the easy way to fix the problem if
Dusty will only take the advice.

Steve

P Max wrote:
Script only here, Dusty! Also with another of your posts.
Can anyone help Dusty here?
Peter