Old 25-03-2003, 05:32 PM
Warren

Default Can I Use Leftover Lawn Fertilizer from Last Year?

Snooze wrote:

Holy cow! 45 minute waterings? Do you wade out to the center of the

lawn?
You must live some place really hot and dry. Out here in San Jose, CA,

water the lawn twice a week for 10 minutes.

Unless you have incredibly sandy soil, a 10 minute watering is not going
to get the water down deep enough. Short watering cycles encourage
shallow routes, and that's worse than not watering, and allowing the
turf to go dormant.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.