Old 21-11-2006, 04:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
P Max P Max is offline

Default Masd. mejiana

Glorious species Danny! Few photos do the real thing justice. I have a few
still, but lost two young ones a while back. I soon learned that these do
better in intermediate conditions - don't like the low temps at all, as do
many other mazzies.
Peter

--
)
"danny" wrote in message
news
Blooms a little better every year. I broke off one flower bringing it
home from the show and a few more buds blasted, but there are still 19
flowers and buds on it right now. Fragrant and can tolerate warm
temperatures.
-danny