Old 26-11-2006, 10:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tennis maynard tennis maynard is offline

Default Trichopilia laxa redux

Better shot. Didn't realize this one was fragrant until I went to pull
it out of the growroom in the middle of the day to photograph it. The
lights are on at night, so I pulled it out in the middle of its 'night'
or dark period. It's night fragrant! Don't know of any other trichos
which are, but you'd better believe I'll be checking. The fragrance, a
strong one, seems to me primarily jasmine with a slight cinnamon
overlay. Very nice!

Attached Thumbnails
Trichopilia laxa redux-laxa06-2.jpg