Old 29-11-2006, 01:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Potinara to be?

Thanks for trying Danny, the tag has my writing on it as I got the name
over the phone from the grower. He sadly passed away a few weeks later.
I tried searching for anything crossed with Bc. Mt. Hood but to no avail.
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

danny wrote:
I can't find anything close to "Aratritioe" in the registration
database. Can you come up with any other possible spellings from the
handwriting? -danny

"wendy7" wrote in message
(Slc Aratritioe x Bc Mt. Hood) x C. Naoko Sugihara. A pretty pastel.
Not sure about the spelling here & sadly can never get it from the
owner. I also missed this one's repot time as you can see by
the roots outside the pot.