Old 29-11-2006, 05:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Susan Erickson Susan Erickson is offline

Default Potinara to be?

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:57:40 -0800, "wendy7" wrote:

(Slc Aratritioe x Bc Mt. Hood) x C. Naoko Sugihara. A pretty pastel.
Not sure about the spelling here & sadly can never get it from the owner.
I also missed this one's repot time as you can see by
the roots outside the pot.

Not much help - but the Only SLC's I can find hybridized with Bc Mount
Hood are -- Slc Anzac, Slc Atlantic King, Slc George Hausermann, Slc
Rainbow Hill, and Slc Vallezac.

I don't find any registered crosses with C Naoko Sugihara (which is
Spelled correctly).

Sorry to not be of any help.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids