Old 02-12-2006, 04:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Gastrodia procera 3/3

Very nice as usual Reiner, seems like this one would smell like Vanilla?
By the way have just been over to the animals group & some 'mampara' has flooded it
with other peoples pics including yours.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

AusDigi wrote:
I nice close-up of the unusual flower for you to take a gander at.
And no, I can't tell the difference between G. procera and G.
sesamoides flowers either. [The way I work it out is procera flowers
a month later and the growth is naturally all straight, whereas
sesamoides has the top curled over.]