Old 02-12-2006, 04:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Potinara to be? Attn. Kathy B

Yay! I'm glad you have that figured out. High fives to Tennis, too. Too
cool!

K Barrett

"wendy7" wrote in message
Joy, joy! Received an email from Alan & his guess is
"Dr. Hull couldn't read the writing on his label. There was a hybrid
floating around many years ago in Southern California of Sl. Gratixiae x
Bc. Mount Hood"
Also because this cross was never registered the cross with C. Naoko
Sugihara wasn't recorded.
Thanks for your help Kathy & everyone. I guess Tennis is the closest.
--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

wendy7 wrote:
Hmm? I am getting 'de ja vu' here Kathy, seems like we have done this
before. I have emailed Alan so will let you know.
Thanks awfully,

K Barrett wrote:
Ask Alan Koch at Gold Country. We had something with a similar name
(the Arantioe) at judging recently and he knew of it. I, too, took a
quick look and couldn't find anything registered, but what do I know?
Ask him if you can email the picture too in case it jogs his memory.

K Barrett

"wendy7" wrote in message
(Slc Aratritioe x Bc Mt. Hood) x C. Naoko Sugihara. A pretty pastel.
Not sure about the spelling here & sadly can never get it from the
owner. I also missed this one's repot time as you can see by
the roots outside the pot.