Old 02-12-2006, 06:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Paul Simon Paul Simon is offline

Default Angraecum diderii 1

I have two plants, one mounted and one in a pot, and the one in the pot is
doing better but I don't think it is because it is in a pot. The roots are
almost all out of the pot. They are in slightly different parts of the
greenhouse with slightly different watering and sunlight.

Paul
"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Peter,

Nice.

You're the first person I've seen growing it in a pot. Everyone I've

talked
to tells me this guy does much better for them mounted.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org