Old 25-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Rodger Whitlock

Default Stuff I've been doing this week!

Been trying to mow the grass, but it keeps raining and I haven't
yet brought it completely under control.

The pile made by a year's worth of prunings has, at long last,
been carted off to the municipal garden waste depot for
composting.

Regular inspections of tecophilaeas, which look like they may be
setting some seed!

Regular inspections of seed pots, which from time to time provide
a decadent thrill by actually germinating.

Awaiting a large order of propagation flats and pots, the better
wherewith to deal with the tidal wave of seedlings and rooted
cuttings.

Squirrels are emerging from hibernation and it's time to re-bait
the traps.

Pondering the problem of finding a source of pumice in bulk
quantities.

--
Rodger Whitlock
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada