Old 04-12-2006, 09:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Help!

Oh oh!!!! I lost my collection of Phals & some Vanda's. My leaves had
yellow blotches which looked like bleach had been splashed on them.
I think our very own Steve had something like this too.

I would isolate first.
Get a large drum or bucket with a fungicide mix, then soak the plants,
submerse them for a few hours.
Maybe try some cinnamon tea. Ray's recipe.
Make up a bottle of Physan 20 & spray them every day.

Good luck Diana, I will keep my fingers crossed & hold thumbs for you.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Diana Kulaga wrote:
That last mounted Phal, with the dark spots all over the underside of
the leaves, is atypical of what's happening. Some of these plants
simply turn yellow, while others get those horrid spots.

I am very concerned.

Diana