Old 05-12-2006, 04:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Pat Brennan[_1_] Pat Brennan[_1_] is offline

Default Help!

Al, I expect you are right about Daconil not being a systemic. Exotherm
never really acted as one. Spectro is labeled as a systemic but I expect
that is just because of the Cleary's.

When I expect Pythium or Fusarium, I use another cocktail, a modified
Griesbach's blitz; Cleary's, Subdue, Truban and Physan. Subdue is not
available in consumer sizes. I expect I would recommend Banrot (another
cocktail containing Truban) to Diana if plan B was required.

Phyton 27 is a systemic. Go figure. It's label makes it sound like it does
not have any of the copper interaction problems you would expect and I have
never had any problems with it. But I remember the old interaction problems
of Kocide and treat Phyton with some care. That was why I recommended Diana
spray down the plants before using it. Of all chemicals, I think I have had
the best luck using Phyton to slow fast moving problems.

Pat