Old 06-12-2006, 08:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
AusDigi AusDigi is offline

Default Gastrodia procera 3/3

Thanks Wendy. They don't have a noticeable aroma. The chocolate lilies we
have do however smell strongly of vanilla (but I can't post a smell just
yet).

Thanks for the info about the flood in the other group. I haven't been there
in a while, been too busy. I might post some things there again soon. That
flooding wasn't nice and using other people's photos too. At least that
person wasn't trying to make money from the works of others.

"wendy7" wrote in message
Very nice as usual Reiner, seems like this one would smell like Vanilla?
By the way have just been over to the animals group & some 'mampara' has

flooded it
with other peoples pics including yours.