Old 25-03-2003, 06:20 PM
Bill

Default Will bamboo penetrate pond linders?

"Lynne Whitehorn-Umphres" wrote in message
I'd like to move from my current rigid liners to an EPDM lined-pond. We
have bamboo growing next to the pond, though, and I'm concerned about the
bamboo growing *through* the liner. Anyone have any experience with this
problem?

Sorry, didn't read close enough, the EPDM is probably a problem with
bamboo. I though you meant the rigid, which you probably know is not as much
of a problem.

One thing is certain, bamboo will grow. All you can do is guide it's
growth or kill it.

---