Old 08-12-2006, 11:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default L anceps Veitchiana 'Ft Caroline' X L pumila 'Donna Rosina'

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
So *that's* what that's supposed to look like! I've only seen ones not as
well displayed. Nice!

K Barrett
"V_coerulea" wrote in message

Thanks for the compliment. It's a great little grower. I just repotted this
in June.
This 10" basket got 2 pieces and I planned for it to last a few years. Right
now that looks like high hopes.
But I can't complain. It looks good; it's an easy grower; and never
complains.
Right now it's in my cool house with the cyms, epidendrums, epiphyllums &
mums.
Gary