Old 11-12-2006, 02:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Dendrobium 4 Dave

Looks lovely, Wendy. Lots of bigibbum in it! Most of mine are potted, too -
but very well drained! But hey, how do they grow in the wild, after all, so why
not mount them?

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 22:00:48 -0800, "wendy7" wrote:

Den. Candy Stripe.
This was a keiki that I tied to a piece of cork & it took off.
This is a first for me, a regular type of dendrobium on a mount, all
mine are potted?

Dave Gillingham