Old 12-12-2006, 03:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default Den. Blue Twinkle

I was one of the original subscribers to WildCatt, and thought it was one of
the most useful programs out there, and still think the Grays are owed a
huge debt of thanks for coming up with it.

When Alex came out with OrchidWiz, I was a bit skeptical, but have learned
to really appreciate its simplicity and functionality.

Surprising to me was the fact that - even though I had a more-or-less
"standing order" for Wildcatt updates - I have not received a single email
from them since OW came on the market.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
news
Reka, out of curiosity:

Have you seen Wildcatt? How does Orchid Wiz compare with it for user
interface,
range of information & presentation, comprehensiveness of content, updates
&
recency? What source does it use? Where do you get it? How much? TIA

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:09:58 +0100, Reka wrote:

wendy7 wrote:
Thanks Reka, Do you have Wildcatt too?

Morning, Wendy!

No, I have Orchid Wiz.