Old 12-12-2006, 06:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Reka Reka is offline

Default Den. Blue Twinkle

Dave Gillingham wrote:
Reka, out of curiosity:

Have you seen Wildcatt? How does Orchid Wiz compare with it for user interface,
range of information & presentation, comprehensiveness of content, updates &
recency? What source does it use? Where do you get it? How much? TIA

Sorry, I have no idea what Wildcatt looks like. I have had Orchid Wiz
since the first version and am quite happy with it. You can order it and
look at screenshots and specs he
http://www.orchidwiz.com/servlet/StoreFront

Alex, who wrote the program, is very helpful if you have any problems
and happy for suggestions and photo contributions.

Reka