Old 25-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Jessica

Default GENETICS OF AMERICANS

Not sure about the 'flat head' look... never looked into the history of
breeding. Insanity? Maybe, he was a very sprung-monkey dog. He could barely
contain his excitement over the smallest thing! But still... a good boy.

wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:20:48 -0800, "Jessica"
wrote:

Maybe it depends on the breed... I had a pure bred border collie. What a
smart dog! He could literaly open the fridge and get a beer (among many
other tricks). Click on the links below to see for yourself!
Opening the fridge:
http://www.fidalgo.net/~jessi/max1.jpg
Fetching the beer:
http://www.fidalgo.net/~jessi/max2.jpg

I thought Collies had been bred nearly to
the point of insanity because of breeders penchants
for the "flat head" look?
-Rich