Old 25-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Henriette Kress

Default poppy seeds

ojunk (Walter) wrote:

I have poppy seeds for sale. Packe of 250, 500, 1,000, 3,000, and 5,000 seeds
per pack. Custom amounts available. All are P. Somniferum and there are
different varities. email me for details.

You'll find poppy seeds (P. somniferum) in pretty much any grocery store on the
spice shelf as ... poppy seeds. Poppies (P. somniferum) are also very popular as
ornamentals in garden stores.

There's really no need to pay lots of money to some usenet spammer.

Henriette

--
Henriette Kress Helsinki, Finland
Over 40 MB herbal .html files (FAQs, classic texts, articles, links), plus