Old 03-01-2007, 01:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default Behind the Scenes

This photo is of the Restricted Glasshouse, where the majority of the
collection is housed and brought out to the public viewing area when in
flower. My thanks to Danny and Becky Brinkman (Director of the Orchid
Collection) for showing me around and allowing me access to this area.

The other photo is of Becky in front of one of the huge ventilation fans for
controlling the climate in the glasshouses.

~John

Attached Thumbnails
Behind the Scenes-abg-restricted-glasshouses.jpg   Behind the Scenes-abg-becky-brinkman-abg-orchid-collection-director.jpg