Old 25-03-2003, 07:32 PM
John NJ

Default [IBC] Growing Box = Ground

I have several trees that are small and need some growing before going into
a bonsai pot. I have read that the ground would be the best place to plant
them but there's some that I can't leave out in the garden over the winter.
Can I put those in oversized wooden boxes (screen bottom) filled with garden
soil and set them in the garden? Then I can lift them out and store them
over the winter. Will this have the same effect on growth? Or do I plant
them in the ground in Spring and dig them up in Fall?

Thanks, John-NJ

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++