Old 18-01-2007, 07:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Niek Hanckmann Niek Hanckmann is offline

Default Coel Golden Bug

It is in the RHS-Database. Coelogyne Golden Bug = Coel. speciosa x Coel.
fuscescens. Registered 2006-10-10 by Carter and Holmes. The cross
originates from someone called Hoffman.

The flowers are beautiful. Though I doubt if I would have dared to let
it flower since the plant looks a bit poor. Might take a lot of energy
that it could better use to grow.

Greets, Niek

Eric Hunt schreef:
Interesting hybrid - what else do you know about it? It's not in OrchidWiz.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org