Old 19-01-2007, 01:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Coel Golden Bug

Thanks for the advice. The plant is a seedling purchased last year in a 2.5"
pot and it was in bloom at the time. This is it's second year and it put on
only one growth but it's blooming on schedule. The leaves on the newest
pbulb are off to the left and are quite large. I don't know why it grew that
way.
Gary

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
It is in the RHS-Database. Coelogyne Golden Bug = Coel. speciosa x Coel.
fuscescens. Registered 2006-10-10 by Carter and Holmes. The cross
originates from someone called Hoffman.

The flowers are beautiful. Though I doubt if I would have dared to let it
flower since the plant looks a bit poor. Might take a lot of energy that
it could better use to grow.

Greets, Niek

Eric Hunt schreef:
Interesting hybrid - what else do you know about it? It's not in
OrchidWiz.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org