Old 25-03-2003, 08:08 PM
Pat Davis

Default WHERE OH WHERE! can I find a Spiraea Thunbergii???????

Pam wrote in message ...
Pat Davis wrote:

I live in the Richmond, VA area and cannot for the life of me find a
plain old Spiraea Thunbergii.(Green leaves, white flowers) The very
few that I am able to find (mail order and locally) are the newer
varieties with yellow leaves or pink flowers. I searched in vain last
fall for one and now have gone another planting season without one.
They are in bloom right now, and I am just frantic to find one.
PLEASE HELP!

Maybe this will help:
http://monticello.avenue.org/garden/nurseries.html

Just a short follow up:
Thanks for your reply.
I called the two places in Richmond on the list: One was no go and the
other one will be getting some plants in on Fri, but doesn't know the
variety.
The other nurseries are on the other side of the state...