Old 27-01-2007, 06:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default L. anceps x C. Summer Stars

Golly that is ccccold!!!! You are correct Steve I think our high was in
the seventies but no worries, you still have the best view, the cleanest air
& water. Have your sunset view on my ScreenSaver

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Steve wrote:
Our high today was minus 3 and it's 26 below zero right now.

I know it is warm where Wendy lives, but that thermometer is in direct
sun and that's cheating!

Steve

Booooo!!!!! 9.9° when I got up this morning.

-- Ray Barkalow

"wendy7" wrote in message

Enjoying the 12:30 pm sunshine. You can just make out the temp.
Yes 82 degrees, a lovely day here in S.Calif.
--
Cheers Wendy