Old 29-01-2007, 09:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Trip to RF Orchids

We led a "delegation" down to the Tamiami International Orchid Festival in
Miami Saturday (great event, by the way! I picked up a few neat things.).
After that we went down to RF in Homestead. Frank & I have been to RF a
number of times, but never took the "garden tour" until Saturday.

There is much to be seen right out in the open, but there is so much more
beyond the obvious. It's quite a place. Unfortunately, our camera was not
with us, but one of our members took lots of photos, and is happy to share
them. His name is Patrick McClintock, and I thank him.

I'll keep everything in this thread. I am including some shots of the
grounds where orchids are not obvious, but I think they will serve to give
you a flavor of the place.

Diana