Old 30-01-2007, 08:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Last Ones

RF does tours for the public at given times during the day. Before you come
down, check on the times to make your plans (see? I'm assuming you'll be
here!).

Diana

"wendy7" wrote in message
Working on this Diana, it's never a problem, as my hubby is always ready
to travel, I am the one that likes to stay home.
I remember going to the Redlands show & also visiting RF but not like your
tour!

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Well, Wendy, if you are going to come down for the WOC, RF is quite
close by, so you can see it then!

Diana

"wendy7" wrote in message
What a trip! Lovely specimen plants, shall have to visit.
Thanks for the show.