Old 04-02-2007, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default Raised beds

g'day alan,

the straw bale one is of a temporary nature, if you go to the building
a garden page you will see what other material i have used, the straw
all breaks down anyway. and always looks bit chunky until it settles
down.

if you read through the text you will see that our main medium is
mushroom compost. we don't bring any soils in.

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 20:52:24 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len