Old 05-02-2007, 12:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Grow your own veg!

In article , Mel
writes
I agree. I was extremely disappointed because the programme taught me
nothing. I want to see a normal (non-celebrity), but experienced person
tackling an abandoned council allotment from scratch, and follow them
in-depth throughout the growing year.

Do you see the programme "Allotment" on, It's on Discovery Real Time
extra Mondays at 6.30pm
It's very hands on and shows all sorts of allotments and even flower
growing plus shows and general gardening tips. The presenters clearly
love growing vegetables and they don't prattle on too much, they even
have their own allotments.. Last week they were showing huge vegetables
but made the point that taste was important! I think tomorrow night's
episode must be about no.15.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy