Old 04-02-2007, 08:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default Cadetia taylori

Just love these Australian miniatures. I had a pot of C. taylori which used
to flower regularly. I repotted them two years ago as they had been in the
same mix for some 10 years and they haven't flowered since. Seems they
didn't like the disturbance but hopefully they have settled down now and
will flower this year.

Thanks for reminding me on what I have been missing.

Cheers
John

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
A miniature epiphyte from the North Queensland cloud forests. I was
pleased to
flower it. The pseudobulbs are about 2" long, and the flower less than
0.5"
across.
Dave Gillingham