Old 05-02-2007, 02:24 AM posted to rec.gardens
So Cal So Cal is offline

Default Thrip infestation on Myoporums (False sandalwood)

I live in Southern California and we have myoporum trees (a.k.a. false
sandalwood) that are infested with thrips. The edges of all new leaf
growth are curled and bumpy. Has anyone in the group dealt with thrips in
myoporums trees? What insectides or other products should be used? These
little critters are doing some serious damage to our trees. Thank you.