Old 05-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Mauro Mauro is offline
Registered User

Talking Bamboo Roots needed

Hello,
I live in country Tuscan - Italy I tried to grow up my bamboo starting from seeds but I have no luky with the young plants. The all died everytime. But I wish to start a bamboo garden so I need your help! Can you help me? Did anyone have good roots for me?

Below the bamboo I'm looking for:
Dendrocalamus Asper, Atter, Strictus, Gigantalochia Apus and Guadua Agustifolia.

Phyllostachys viridis ’Mitis’, vivax, violascens, pubescens ‘Bicolor’, bambusoides, pubescens (MAZEL), nigra ‘Boryana’

Thank you
All the best
Mauro pieri