Old 05-02-2007, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardening_Convert Gardening_Convert is offline

Default Growing roses in time for Valentines

On 4 Feb, 17:28, Martin wrote:
On 4 Feb 2007 09:25:27 -0800, "La Puce" wrote:

On 4 Feb, 15:46, Martin wrote:
A couple? Of your neighbours? Original if nothing else :-)

Arf arf ... ) I haven't yet master the skills of this beautiful
language. Instead I've created my own and I hope it will never changes
because inevitably someone get a smile out of it.

)
--

Martin

So basically I did mean for next season obviously it's too late for
this season.

Are there any vareties that flower aroumnd this time ?

That could be bought on in a green house etc or even outside

Or are their any other flowers similar to a Rose that I could grow in
the future ?

Would rather give flowers to the wife that I've spent time and effort
growing than spend millions for a few roses from the local garage !!