Old 18-02-2003, 06:03 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Ponds vanish in 2 feet of snow

John Rutz wrote:

Doug wrote:

Up here on the Northern Tier of PA.We only got 26 inches this time.Our
total
this year is 111 inches.My hoop house is still holding up.I clean it off
when it snows.

Happy Digging

"Robyn Rhudy" wrote in message

It's official here. It's the largest storm in recorded history for
Baltimore. Of course, recorded history is only about 100 years! BTW, a

I cant believe how much snow you guys got, sorta wish that we here in
the dry country had gottn it all we have gotten is several light rains
no breaking of our drought yet

If you really want some, I can send you some in a large
baggie. I certainly have enough to spare - it's still
snowing here in NJ. I'm going to use the roof rake to clear
off the ponds so that I can see if the air hole is being
maintained.
Our drought restriction had been lifted earlier and the snow
has definitely helped restore the ground water.
--
Bonnie
NJ