Old 05-02-2007, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Cold weather warning correct

On 5/2/07 13:17, in article ,
"Gary Woods" wrote:

Sacha wrote:

They were right!

I'm amused that a _correct_ weather prediction is worthy of comment!
It's the same over here, of course....gives me great pleasure that some
things cannot be predicted with complete accuracy with all the computer
power available.

We seen to be in a bit of a micro-climate here, so don't always get the
weather forecast. I never know whether my husband is more pleased when it's
right or when it's wrong. ;-)

It's zero Fahrenheit on my colonial hilltop this morning.

Brrrrrrr!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk