Old 05-02-2007, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Grow your own veg!

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 06:40:28 +0100, "JennyC"
wrote:

"La Puce" wrote in message
egroups.com...
On 4 Feb, 19:38, "JennyC" wrote:
I agree that it's not very 'in depth' info but there are a lot of
things
like about the prog:
Carol gives one hope that not all ladies of a 'certain age' are
grumpy....
Her enthusiasm is catching
Wrinkles can look OK
I love the music - find myself remembering stuff I'd forgotten ....
The robin is sweet - wish mine was as tame
It actually makes me want to grow my own

Be a 'serious gardener' Jenny. You cannot grow robins.

Damn, another illusion bites the dust :~)

Have you thought of growing tits?
Of course you haven't.
Martin

With this weather they'd be blue ones ;~)

I daren't expose mine!

Alan