Old 06-02-2007, 02:49 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dean Dean is offline

Default I need new lawn help.

On Feb 5, 10:18 pm, "nightrider.36" wrote:
Thanks, Dean...

Build Your boxes,,throw dirt in,tamp,throw more,,spread some grass

But how do you get dirt that doesn't have weed seeds all over it?
Should I treat it first? How??

I dunno,I just wanted to give some kind of starting point..

very perceptive of you. I'm sure there is... but that's ok.. I just
want to get this part right because I'm sure I'll get into it once I
have started. I just need to get through the basics. I'm exagerating
mostly, my wife is being wonderful about this project and if I never
do it, she'll be ok. That's precisely why I need to get started,
because she is so nice about things...

I bow to Your Wifes' grace then,,no joke,,good people deserve good
reactions..
I saw some referance(google) to "no mow" grass,,would be perfect
for a raised bed *IF* it's the real deal..Could plant/place other
stuff and less maintenance..
Anyway, thanks for your advice Dean.

A hearty Midwest "Yer welcome" to You..Good luck(and grass)to Ya..
Dean