Old 06-02-2007, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith \(Dorset\) Keith \(Dorset\) is offline

Default Hand pollination - bunny's tail

Thank God.....

I have located what I believe to be an aforementioned 'blusher brush' among
items in the bottom of a bedroom wardrobe.

Now, presumably all I have to do before pollinating melons, is to wash out
the rouge~~~

Keith

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 2, 8:24 pm, K wrote:
"Keith (Dorset)" writesThat's an idea!

However, as my wife is incapacitated so couldn't go to a Boots and buy a
'blusher' for me (she doesn't / wouldn't need one anyway).

I suppose I could best spare my own embarrassment - by making a
catapult.

Second childhood, here I come...

Why not buy your own blusher brush? You presumably shop for other
feminine items for her?

"Feminine items read underwear, perhaps? that's o.k. as M&S also sell
blusher brushes.

JudithL at home