Old 06-02-2007, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Hand pollination - bunny's tail

On 6 Feb, 16:42, "Keith \(Dorset\)"
wrote:
Thank God.....
I have located what I believe to be an aforementioned 'blusher brush' among
items in the bottom of a bedroom wardrobe.
Now, presumably all I have to do before pollinating melons, is to wash out
the rouge~~~

Melon?! You are going to grow melon? Didn't you see my thread about
it? I've got melon charentais seeds and have a few questions for you!!

ps. I've tried to email you as you've asked me to before, but you
haven't replied. Is there a problem Keith?