Old 06-02-2007, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sam sam is offline

Default Grow your own veg!

Alan Holmes wrote:
There is a programme currently on TV about growing your own veg and it is
claimed that a plot 3 metres (10 feet) square can provide you with veg all
years round.

Is that really possible?

Alan

No slug damage ! Not a slug in the place !! Whaa..aattt!!
After all the rain we,ve had! What planet are they on?
The prog was all style and no substance.
What our own 'Plotty' thought of it I shudder to think.
The Beeb would have done much better televising his own
excellent videos.
Sam.