Old 06-02-2007, 11:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Shar Shar is offline

Default Ants on Iris

On Feb 6, 12:54 pm, Jangchub wrote:
On 6 Feb 2007 11:40:22 -0800, "Shar" wrote:

Just went out to find I have precious little ants all over my Iris.
what is a safe wasy to get rid of them I also have chickens that room
and don't wish to poison them.

Um, why do you want to get rid of the ants? You can look this up as
it is a fact that, the largest population of insects found on the
planet are ants. There are trillions of trillions of ants. They
don't hurt anything and are always beneficial. Even fire ants are
beneficial if you've ever seen how those boys churn up rock hard soil
into loam.

Thanks for the come back. I have been told that ants bring aphids
where can I look this up. Thanks