Old 07-02-2007, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default OT Tetanus jabs

On 7 Feb 2007 04:16:43 -0800, La Puce wrote:

You have set me thinking.... I've never had a tetanus jab in my whole
life !!

Tetanus is one of the normal (UK) childhood immunistaions, comes with the
one against diptheria and something else.

I was so sick I had to go to emergency with a hand the size of an
orange.

Thats is just an infection, all be it a nasty one, not tetanus. Tetanus
causes muscle spasm hence the name "lock jaw".

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail